our Core convictions
Rooted in the prophetic witness of Micah 6:8, we at the Six8 Fellowship uphold these core convictions:
- We believe all of humanity was created in the image of the Triune God.
- We desire for young people to be shaped by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We value obedience to the working of the Spirit in the lives of young people calling them to a life of service.
- We are grounded in the historical, global witness of the Church, particularly in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition.
- We are guided by the rule of Scripture as the living word of God.
- We believe in the gracious and holy work of God in the lives of young people
- We are guided by a missional conviction found in the witness of the life of Christ.
- We deeply value diversity as central to Christian formation in the collective lives of young people.
- We are driven to love God with our whole hearts, minds, soul, and strength and, therefore, to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We desire to empower young people to give testimony to the work of God in their lives and the world around them.